Skip to main content

10th Birthday - Box 3

 Hello! I hope you're ready for another Glossy Box unboxing - this time I decided to video the opening of the box for you so you can see how they arrive 🎁. In my last post  (Beauty Treasures) , I mentioned Glossy Box had sent an email apologising for the lateness of the box and that the next one would have an extra treat and true to their word it did! This box is more extravagant than the previous boxes because it is Glossy Box's 10th Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰!! This means the box is worth over £75 instead of £50 so contains extra nice goodies - watch the unboxing below to see what I got πŸ‘‡ So as you'll see from the video this months 5 products I'll be reviewing are Elemis Pro-Collagen marine cream, cuticle oil, eyeshadow, blusher and highlighter! I also got my extra treat which was a lovely face mask cream πŸ’† Let's start with the 3 make up products 🀩 Steve Laurant Celebration Eyeshadow Palette - As you'll know from previous blogs I cannot apply eyeshadow for the life

Dreaming of Paradise - Box 1

 Welcome back to My Glossy Box blog! So for those of you who read my first blog (if you haven't click here to have a look), you'll remember I came across some unused glossy box items from my subscription last year that inspired me to resubscribe... well here it is my first full box review πŸ‘§ I hope you enjoy the post and maybe it will inspire you to get subscribing too!


The theme of this box is 'Dreaming of Paradise', with 3 full size items and 2 deluxe mini items, the total worth of the items comes to £53... not bad for the £13 it cost me πŸ‘



Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush (deluxe mini) - I didn't need to try this item to review it because it is a staple in my beauty routine! Dry shampoo literally saves my life in between hair washes because let's be honest who wants to wash and blow dry their hair E V E R Y  D A Y?? Not me! It's a miracle in a can and this mini version will be ideal for keeping in my handbag. They offer a wide range for different hair colours and styling preferences. RRP £1.60 for the mini, £2.99 for 200ml. To view the full range and purchase click here.


Nip + Fab Vitamin C Scrub Fix - this item is full size and I love it! Smells nice, feels nice and also looks good in my bathroom so happy days. My friends have spoke about this range before but as I don't tend to struggle with my skin I stick to the more high street range of face scrubs (Nivea/Clean and Clear etc) but this really has gave me glowy clear skin and will be something I continue to use and purchase. RRP £12.99. To purchase click here.



Oui Cheri Lip Oil - this is my favourite product so far, I love it! The photo above shows my lips without the oil and then with the oil. The cherry smell is amazing and it really nourishes your lips and you only need a small amount so it will last pretty long. This product is perfect for day to day use when you aren't using lipstick/liner/gloss and want a nice shine and tint of colour. It works with your unique pH level to give the perfect shade - it's like a magic oil πŸ˜‚ RRP £8.50. To purchase click here.



  

The last 2 items were the Cetraben Cream and the Mitchell and Peach body oil. I wasn't keen on either of these items if I'm entirely honest. The Cetraben cream isn't the type of item I expect to get in a glossy box, it has a prescribed kind of look to it and isn't something I'll get any use from unfortunately. The body oil looks appealing and gave me Jo Malone vibes but the smell isn't for me so I won't be using this. I've linked the purchase links below as just because they aren't to my taste doesn't mean you guys will feel the same πŸ˜‡


(this sells for £23 so I am actually a little gutted it isn't to my taste lol)


I hope you enjoyed my box 1 post! I'll score this box 3/5 based on loving 3 of the items and I've now found 2 items I'll continue to use - thanks Glossy Box πŸ’—

If you're interested in subscribing, use my referral link for £5 off - https://www.glossybox.co.uk/referrals.list?applyCode=CAROL-RKQ




Comments

  1. 3 out of 2 is a good result! from your blogs i can see that not only is this glossy box subscription a great way to get products for less but also offers an opportunity to try new products out that you may not have discovered otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10th Birthday - Box 3

 Hello! I hope you're ready for another Glossy Box unboxing - this time I decided to video the opening of the box for you so you can see how they arrive 🎁. In my last post  (Beauty Treasures) , I mentioned Glossy Box had sent an email apologising for the lateness of the box and that the next one would have an extra treat and true to their word it did! This box is more extravagant than the previous boxes because it is Glossy Box's 10th Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰!! This means the box is worth over £75 instead of £50 so contains extra nice goodies - watch the unboxing below to see what I got πŸ‘‡ So as you'll see from the video this months 5 products I'll be reviewing are Elemis Pro-Collagen marine cream, cuticle oil, eyeshadow, blusher and highlighter! I also got my extra treat which was a lovely face mask cream πŸ’† Let's start with the 3 make up products 🀩 Steve Laurant Celebration Eyeshadow Palette - As you'll know from previous blogs I cannot apply eyeshadow for the life

Glossies Lost In Lockdown

Hello and welcome to 'My Glossy Box' blog! During lockdown 1 back in 2020, I decided to subscribe to the Glossy Box subscription for 3 months as a monthly treat to help get me through the unsettling life we were all living... In a nutshell, Glossy Box offer beauty subscription boxes that include 5 amazing beauty products worth over £50 delivered to your door every month. I loved getting the boxes but for some unknown reason didn't bother renewing until recently having a clearout (in lockdown 3!) I came across some abandoned and unused items from my boxes... the "glossies lost in lockdown". This random mix of goodies reminded me just how much I enjoyed receiving the boxes so I decided to renew my subscription! I've decided to post a blog for each box reviewing the items and hope it will help some of you decide if Glossy Box is for you! This first blog I'll be reviewing the random items I've came across and going forward will be blogging my new boxes